Sunday, May 15, 2011

This is a black day for me.

After an awful few days at work, undertaken as a favor, in the Glitterpuke Mine and taupe-white marble-tiled mire that in common parlance is known as Chadstone, I find myself predictably keyed up. Which reminds me, I noticed an 8-bit-esque app in the Android market. I will sample said app. Perhaps I will find it a refreshing change of pace to the case of artificially induced ADHD that place always causes.

four-and-change minutes later

I've just collected 464 stars in nyancat game!
So much for that change of pace.
That having been said it was still more pleasant than Chadstone.
I think I'll go download that other Nyancat app, the one where you just stare at it, gaining more points the longer you tolerate the constant noise gnawing at mind and eardrums, the colourful assault on your eyeballs and the brain-numbing self-imposed inactivity.
That's more the change of pace I was looking for. So much more peaceful than that horrible place.

Ah. That's better.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Powered By Blogger






















ArtistAlbum
Why?Alopecia
DoshWolves and Wishes
Whitley(self-titled EP)
Claire BlowditchBetween the Tea and Toast

Oh, me?

My photo
Floating, in the air.
I am flicking rubber bands in the face of adversity, mental illness and 3rd-world debt. I carry a gun that fires hugs, so don't be stepping unless you want some warm fuzzy.