Thursday, July 31, 2008

All the cool kids want flowers and clouds.

Wow, two posts in one day.

That's got to be some kind of a record.

Actually two posts in the same month is a record for me.

Okay, there is actually a reason I simply MUST post, I'm not just doing it for the sake of doing it. One of my units, Network Arts has rekindled my enthusiasm for the pretty side of the internet. While browsing Tale of Tales, an offshoot game design company, consisting of prominent net.artists Michaƫl Samyn and Aureia Harvey, I found one of those things that makes me decide I like computer games again.

That thing was Flower.


You play as the wind. Cool, huh? Kinda reminds me of another game that made me feel like being a nerd wasn't such a bad thing, Cloud. If people can continue to make, like, play and propagate games like this, I will go from [=\] to [^^'].



If anyone wants me I'll be playing The Endless Forest.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger






















ArtistAlbum
Why?Alopecia
DoshWolves and Wishes
Whitley(self-titled EP)
Claire BlowditchBetween the Tea and Toast

Oh, me?

My photo
Floating, in the air.
I am flicking rubber bands in the face of adversity, mental illness and 3rd-world debt. I carry a gun that fires hugs, so don't be stepping unless you want some warm fuzzy.