Thursday, May 1, 2008

Now I dont' normally do this but...

This has got to stop!


Corey Worthington has gone too far.


This 'man' is a menace to everything. Aside from photoshopping away his acne, he has released a terrible song and should feel terrible. It is so terrible in fact that I am not even going to link to it, as it will only perpetrate the madness. More ranting after the jump.

fresh
Now I must admit to being guilty on occasion of using the word 'fresh' in a context different from its' intended usage, particularly with reference to certain aspects of certain musical compositions. I am however, very discerning of said usage, bestowing the title upon only the most worthy tracks. I would consider myself a connoisseur of the word 'fresh' whereupon it applies to music and I must hereby lodge my protest at this irresponsible, near criminal misuse of this particular plaudit.

Novel? Yes. Fresh? Most definitely not.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger






















ArtistAlbum
Why?Alopecia
DoshWolves and Wishes
Whitley(self-titled EP)
Claire BlowditchBetween the Tea and Toast

Oh, me?

My photo
Floating, in the air.
I am flicking rubber bands in the face of adversity, mental illness and 3rd-world debt. I carry a gun that fires hugs, so don't be stepping unless you want some warm fuzzy.